Check out our next event – Burnout and Self-Care with Dana Lee
Work Life is a Christian organisation based in Auckland, New Zealand. Work Life explores the connections between faith and work, supports young professionals in the workplace, and helps them to discover the relevance of faith in God in their professional and personal lives.
- Seminars – a unique environment to hear from workplace leaders providing great leadership input with a foundation of spiritual values.
- Faith & Work groups – small group discussion during lunch that look at biblical principles related to life and work
- Public Faith Curriculum – an interactive course to help Christians think through and apply living out their faith in the public domain.
- Christianity Explored – a course that explores three questions that cut right to the heart of Christianity: Who was Jesus? Why did he come? What is involved in following him?
- Grad Transition – helping final year students prepare for life and work beyond university.